What is your return policy?
We gladly accept exchanges for unworn merchandise and defective merchandise only. A request for exchange must be made within 7 days of receipt and the item must be dispatched within 30 days.
*Personalized and custom orders are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
Buyer is responsible for return postage and any additional fees including brokerage, processing or other that may apply.
Chelsea and Me is not responsible for merchandise that is lost or stolen in transit.
How do I make a return?
If you would like to return an entire or partial order, the first thing you must do is send a request for a Return Authorization by email to email@example.com.
Include the following with your email:
- Subject: Merchandise Return
- Order #
- Specify full or partial return
- If partial, include each product SKU you wish to return
- The reason for your return
You will receive a notification that your request has been received.
If you have correctly included all of the required details listed above for your return, you will receive an email with a Return Authorization.
When preparing your return for shipping, follow these steps –
- Print a copy of the Return Authorization email you received.
- Include the Return Authorization email with the items to return in a securely sealed package.
- Remove any old labels if reusing old packaging.
- Address your package to:
Chelsea and Me
Attn: Returns Department
299 Erskine Ave.
Toronto, ON M4P 1Z6
In the U.S.A.
C&M Coma Brands
2045 NIAGARA FALLS BLVD STE 4
NIAGARA FALLS NY 14304-1675
- Use a trackable and insured shipping method to return your package, with your order number clearly printed on your shipping label. We do not accept COD returns.
- We will email you when we receive your return.
Please note: Chelsea and Me is not responsible for any returns that are lost or stolen while in transit.
How long will it take for my return to be processed?
Please allow 1-2 weeks from the time we receive your return/exchange for it to be processed.
How long will it take to receive my exchange?
Once we have inspected your return, you will receive an email to confirm that your return has been processed (make sure to check your spam folder). If applicable, you will receive instructions on how to complete payment for any outstanding fees (processing, postage, etc).
We will contact you immediately if additional information upon inspection of your return is necessary in order to process your return.
Your new item will be shipped to you within 5 business days once payment has been received.
What if my product is damaged or defective?
If you receive a damaged or defective item, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you exchange or return the item.